It’s been another week and it’s time to share another Rambling from the Roost. I thought I’d give you a quick update on what’s been going on!
Keep reading to get all the details and along with lots of new ones from my friends.
This week, I…posted a new recipe for basil pesto. Making this dish is sure to be a hit at your next family gathering!
Using these flowers I created one floral arrangement and then created two different tablescapes with very different looks. One in the breakfast room, another in the dining room.
In the breakfast room, I layered green melamine dishes with a cabbage dish on top.
With the dining room table, I added my gold-rimmed ‘fruit dishes’ and brown transferware plates. Everything on this table was thrifted! Did you notice how added crystal pieces make it a bit more formal?
Vintage Shop Rambling
Thinking ahead before we’re back to our long, winter, (did I just say a bad word?) Andrew and I have been doing our share of fun estate sale shopping. Here in the northeast, we don’t have many sales in the winter. Below are several of the things we found this week that I’ve added to my Vintage Keepers Shop.
Carolyn and Connor took us to dinner in Saratoga on Saturday and I regret not having one of these! 🙂
Latest Rambling from my friends
At the end of this week, we’re off on a trip up the coast to Maine. Boy, Andrew and I can hardly wait for fresh lobster rolls and breathe that crisp ocean air.
- Packing with these has made my life so much easier!
- Sitting by the water with this sounds like just the thing to do. Am I rambling again? 🙂
- Ann from Dabbling and Decorating recommended these shops while visiting Maine.
- Next, we have a fantastic post from Missy. Missy has organized her office in the most colorful style! Pretty sure we all need this kind of organization!
- If you’re like me, I make piles and piles! Send help Missy!
- Up next, I have a fun post from Colleen about Decorating for Fall on a budget!
- Colleen is a local blogger that has a beautiful blog called ‘Life on Kaydeross Creek’. I’m so excited to share her talents.
- Last but not least, we have a delicious recipe from Elizabeth over at Pinecones and Acorns. All the flavors in fall in this one! So yummy. Be sure to give it a try.
Pin It to Remember It:
Have you checked out my other social channels? Follow along so you don’t miss out on any of my tips, recipes, or stories! ( you know I love a good story 😉 Join me on my other social channels for more! Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook.
Thanks for checking in! We hope you have a great week and we can’t wait to share more Rambling from the Roost with you next week. In the meantime, be sure to check out our latest blog posts and enjoy the rest of your week!
If you missed the first week of Rambling from the Roost, you can check it out here!