Love Coffee? Today I’m sharing how to make a sweet and creamy dessert that tastes so delicious. It’s my favorite cappuccino dessert recipe.
Move over pumpkin spice, it’s time to get into the autumn spirit with a delicious cappuccino dessert! This easy recipe is perfect for coffee lovers, (or even tea lovers like me), and it takes just minutes to prepare. Need a dessert that will wow your guests? You’ve come to the right place for a perfect dessert. Let’s get started!
If you’ve been following me for any length of time, you know how much I love my tea. However, big, big pause,…. lately I am craving a sip of coffee every now and again.
You heard that right! My cappuccino dessert satisfies my craving, now even more with a cup of coffee along its side! If I get chatty, you’ll know why! 🙂 (are you like me? When I have one sip of coffee I apparently talk a lot, my husband is like a hound dog, ‘you’ve had coffee, I can tell !’ lol)
How to Use Coffee in Baking?
Any coffee lover knows that there are endless ways to enjoy a cup of joe. But did you know that coffee can also be a great ingredient in baking? Coffee adds a rich flavor to cakes, cookies, and even cappuccino desserts. And the best part is that it’s easy to use!
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- add 1 tsp baking powder
- up next add 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa plus extra for dusting
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp instant coffee dissolved in 2 tbsp hot water
- 4 oz white chocolate
- 2 oz butter, softened
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
Can you Bake with Coffee?
Coffee isn’t just for cappuccinos and espressos anymore – it can also be used in baking! While the flavor of coffee is often quite strong, it can add a real depth of flavor to cakes and other desserts. When used in small quantities, coffee can complement chocolate and other rich flavors. It can also be used to balance out sweetness, making desserts that are subtly caffeinated.
If you’re looking to experiment with coffee in your baking, start with a recipe that already includes coffee as an ingredient. This will help you to get a sense of how much coffee to use without overwhelming the other flavors in your dessert.
- First, sift together the flour, cocoa and baking powder
- Next, add butter
- Time to blend in eggs, sugar, and coffee
- Finally, beat by hand or with an electric mixer, until smooth.
- spoon into pan, smoothing the top
I used parchment paper underneath the dough to keep from sticking
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then flip onto a wire rack and peel off the paper. Let cool completely.
Easy Cappuccino Dessert Recipe
Easy Cappuccino Dessert to Make with Coffee
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand Mixer
- Baking Tray 11 x 7
- 8 oz Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Self Rising Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa, plus extra for dusting
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Instant Coffee, dissolved in 2 tbsp hot water
- 4 oz White Chocolate, broken in pieces
- 2 oz Butter, softenend
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1 1/4 cup Confectionery Sugar
- Grease and line the bottom of a shallow 11 x 7 inch pan
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and cocoa into a bowl
- Add the butter, sugar, eggs amd coffee
- Beat well, by hand or with electric mixer, until smooth
- Spoon into pan and smooth the top
- Bake in preheated oven 350 degrees for 35 minutes, or until firm
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes, then flip onto a wire rack and peel off the paper. Cool completely
- Place the chocolate, butter and milk in bowl and set over pan of simmering water, stirring until melted.
- Remove the bowl from the pan and sift in confectioners sugar.
- Beat until smooth, spread over bars.
- Dust the top of the cake with sifteed cocoa, cut into squares.
Pin It To Remember It:
This sweet treat can be enjoyed for breakfast with coffee, after dinner, or as an afternoon snack.
Have you checked out my other social channels? Follow along so you don’t miss out on any of my tips, recipes, or stories! ( you know I love a good story 😉 Join me on my other social channels for more! Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook.
Coffee-flavored dessert bars are perfect for a special occasion or an everyday treat. They’re easy to make, and you probably have all of the ingredients in your kitchen right now. Would you love to try this recipe? Leave me a comment with what you think. We think you will!
Hey there, crafty friend! Are you ready to dive headfirst into the wonderful world of DIY door hangers? Picture this: a cozy afternoon with your favorite tunes playing in the background, a table overflowing with colorful paints and craft supplies, and an empty wooden door hanger just waiting for your creative touch. It’s like a mini canvas for your front door, and trust me, the possibilities are endless for a new pretty welcome sign.
Pesto is a flavorful sauce that can be used in a variety of dishes. Traditional pesto is usually made with basil, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, and garlic, and it’s a great way to add flavor to pasta, chicken, or fish. But what if you have nut allergies? Not to worry. I’ve got the perfect easy nut-free pesto recipe you can make in 10 minutes, just for you.
Have you ever wondered? Can you saute ravioli instead of boiling it? Imagine a world where crispy, golden pockets of pasta filled with delectable ingredients are just a sizzle away from landing on your plate. Welcome to the realm of pan-fried ravioli perfection, where culinary simplicity meets Italian flair. If you’ve ever yearned for a quick and scrumptious meal that’s bound to impress, you’re in for a treat!
As the leaves begin to don their vibrant coats of red and gold and a brisk chill settles in the air, there’s no denying that fall has arrived. It’s the season of cozy sweaters, crackling fires, and of course, the comforting embrace of a warm cup of tea. While the world of tea offers a vast array of flavors year-round, there’s something undeniably magical about the unique brews that emerge during autumn. In this post, we’ll journey through the best fall tea flavors.
As the cooler weather begins to turn the fall leaves to brilliant shades of red, orange, and gold, it’s time to infuse your home with the cozy charm of the fall season. One great way to do this is by creating a Fall Mantel Banner using leaves from your own backyard or from your local craft store.
Alright friends, let’s talk about elevating date nights with my easy small charcuterie board recipe. Perfectly curated for two, that savor a symphony of flavors in every bite.