Love Coffee? Today I’m sharing how to make a sweet and creamy dessert that tastes so delicious. It’s my favorite cappuccino dessert recipe.
Move over pumpkin spice, it’s time to get into the autumn spirit with a delicious cappuccino dessert! This easy recipe is perfect for coffee lovers, (or even tea lovers like me), and it takes just minutes to prepare. Need a dessert that will wow your guests? You’ve come to the right place for a perfect dessert. Let’s get started!
If you’ve been following me for any length of time, you know how much I love my tea. However, big, big pause,…. lately I am craving a sip of coffee every now and again.
You heard that right! My cappuccino dessert satisfies my craving, now even more with a cup of coffee along its side! If I get chatty, you’ll know why! 🙂 (are you like me? When I have one sip of coffee I apparently talk a lot, my husband is like a hound dog, ‘you’ve had coffee, I can tell !’ lol)
How to Use Coffee in Baking?
Any coffee lover knows that there are endless ways to enjoy a cup of joe. But did you know that coffee can also be a great ingredient in baking? Coffee adds a rich flavor to cakes, cookies, and even cappuccino desserts. And the best part is that it’s easy to use!
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- add 1 tsp baking powder
- up next add 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa plus extra for dusting
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp instant coffee dissolved in 2 tbsp hot water
- 4 oz white chocolate
- 2 oz butter, softened
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
Can you Bake with Coffee?
Coffee isn’t just for cappuccinos and espressos anymore – it can also be used in baking! While the flavor of coffee is often quite strong, it can add a real depth of flavor to cakes and other desserts. When used in small quantities, coffee can complement chocolate and other rich flavors. It can also be used to balance out sweetness, making desserts that are subtly caffeinated.
If you’re looking to experiment with coffee in your baking, start with a recipe that already includes coffee as an ingredient. This will help you to get a sense of how much coffee to use without overwhelming the other flavors in your dessert.
- First, sift together the flour, cocoa and baking powder
- Next, add butter
- Time to blend in eggs, sugar, and coffee
- Finally, beat by hand or with an electric mixer, until smooth.
- spoon into pan, smoothing the top
I used parchment paper underneath the dough to keep from sticking
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then flip onto a wire rack and peel off the paper. Let cool completely.
Easy Cappuccino Dessert Recipe
Easy Cappuccino Dessert to Make with Coffee
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand Mixer
- Baking Tray 11 x 7
- 8 oz Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Self Rising Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa, plus extra for dusting
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Instant Coffee, dissolved in 2 tbsp hot water
- 4 oz White Chocolate, broken in pieces
- 2 oz Butter, softenend
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1 1/4 cup Confectionery Sugar
- Grease and line the bottom of a shallow 11 x 7 inch pan
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and cocoa into a bowl
- Add the butter, sugar, eggs amd coffee
- Beat well, by hand or with electric mixer, until smooth
- Spoon into pan and smooth the top
- Bake in preheated oven 350 degrees for 35 minutes, or until firm
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes, then flip onto a wire rack and peel off the paper. Cool completely
- Place the chocolate, butter and milk in bowl and set over pan of simmering water, stirring until melted.
- Remove the bowl from the pan and sift in confectioners sugar.
- Beat until smooth, spread over bars.
- Dust the top of the cake with sifteed cocoa, cut into squares.
Pin It To Remember It:
This sweet treat can be enjoyed for breakfast with coffee, after dinner, or as an afternoon snack.
Have you checked out my other social channels? Follow along so you don’t miss out on any of my tips, recipes, or stories! ( you know I love a good story 😉 Join me on my other social channels for more! Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook.
Coffee-flavored dessert bars are perfect for a special occasion or an everyday treat. They’re easy to make, and you probably have all of the ingredients in your kitchen right now. Would you love to try this recipe? Leave me a comment with what you think. We think you will!
Hey there, fellow foodie friends! I’m thrilled to share my latest kitchen adventure with you in my newest blog post: Easy Waffle Recipe Without Milk: Dairy-free Gluten Free. Picture this – golden, crispy waffles that are not only a delight for your taste buds but also a breeze to whip up in your kitchen.
Hey there, friends! As your friendly brand ambassador for this fantastic gas fireplace safety screen, let’s dive into some burning questions about a Gas Fireplace Safety Screen: the new mesh barrier for hot glass.
Have you wanted to create a room with a Black Accent Wall? Oh good! Today I’m sharing How to Create a Black Accent Wall in the Bedroom!
Happy Saturday, wonderful readers! As we gear up for the festive Christmas holiday, I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to each one of you for joining me on this exciting journey at Hen and Horse Design. Your support and enthusiasm for all things home-related truly make this community at the Roost so special.
Let me spill the beans on a game-changer in my kitchen with this easy side dish, Savor the Flavor: Sauteed Brussels Sprout Leaves Recipe. Picture this, you can now make an easy recipe that turns Brussels sprouts into the most delicious side dish you’ve ever laid your taste buds on.
Hey there! So, have you wondered what’s the best way to create the perfect cheese board? Well, I think I’ve cracked the code. Picture this: a rustic wooden board as your canvas, adorned with an array of hard cheeses that cover a spectrum of strong flavors. But here’s the kicker – the main attraction is the honey pairing. Seriously, have you ever tried fresh figs with a drizzle of your favorite honey? It takes things to the next level. That’s why today I’m sharing 10 Perfect Charcuterie Board Honey and Cheese Pairings with you.