Summer is in full swing, and what better way to cool down than with a refreshing frozen cocktail? This pink lemonade vodka freeze cocktail recipe is the perfect drink for any occasion. It’s easy to make, delicious, and sure to please everyone.
Hi friends, welcome back. I don’t know about you, but I’m not ready to hang up my beach towel for a pumpkin-spiced latte just yet. That’s why I’m so excited to share with you my ‘Barbie’ pink cocktail.
One of the reasons why I love this refreshing cocktail is that it uses Campari liqueur along with a few other simple ingredients you can get at the grocery store. If you are not familiar with Campari, Campari is an Italian liqueur that has a slight bitterness to it. The Campari blends and tones the sweetness of the fresh berries perfectly to create a perfect summer cocktail.
In addition, the tartness of the pink lemonade is perfectly balanced by the sweetness of the vodka, and the frozen texture makes it the perfect way to beat the heat. This drink is also incredibly versatile. You can customize it to your liking by adding different flavors of vodka, fresh fruit, or sparkling water. Be sure to check out my 3 variations below.
This post is intended for those over 21 years of age as it is an alcoholic beverage.
Does vodka taste good with pink lemonade?
When choosing a vodka that pairs well with lemonade, I highly recommend a smooth and neutral-flavored vodka. Premium vodka made from wheat or rye grains is best. This type of vodka will complement the lemonade’s refreshing taste without overpowering it with strong flavors. Plain vodka will work as well.
Not a fan of Vodka? Check out other ways to use pink lemonade in a beverage
Here are some ideas for using pink lemonade in a beverage:
- Pink lemonade cocktail: Combine pink lemonade, vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until well-chilled, then strain into a glass filled with ice. Garnish with a sprig of mint or a slice of lemon.
- Pink lemonade float: Pour pink lemonade over vanilla ice cream in a glass. Top with whipped cream and a cherry.
- Pink lemonade mocktail: Combine pink lemonade, sparkling water, and ice in a glass. Stir to combine. Garnish with a slice of lemon or a strawberry.
- Pink lemonade tea: Brew your favorite black tea, then add a splash of pink lemonade. Sweeten to taste with honey or sugar.
If you want more pink color in your beverage
- If you want a more natural pink color, use cranberry juice or more strawberries.
- To make a pink lemonade cocktail that is less sweet, use club soda or seltzer water.
- To make a pink lemonade mocktail that is more tart, add a squeeze of lemon juice or lime juice.
- Garnish your pink lemonade with edible flowers, fresh fruit, or a sprig of mint.
Ingredients you will need to make Best Pink Lemonade & Vodka Freeze :
Here are the six ingredients you will need to make a Pink Lemonade & Vodka Freeze Cocktail.
- Ice cubes
- Frozen Pink Lemonade Concentrate
- Favorite Vodka
- Fresh Strawberries
- Lemon Slices
- Thaw the frozen pink lemonade.
- In a large pitcher or blender, combine the thawed pink lemonade, Vodka, ice cubes, strawberries, and Campari.
- Puree all ingredients except the lemon slices.
- Stir until well combined and slushy.
- Pour the mixture into glasses, dividing evenly.
- Garnish with lemon wheels or a twist of lemon
- That’s it! Easy peasy.
Best Pink Lemonade Vodka Freeze Cocktail Recipe
- 4 cups Ice Cubes
- 6-7 Strawberries
- 3/4 cup Frozen Pink Lemonade
- 1/2 cup Vodka
- 2 tbsp Campari
- Lemon slices Garnish
- Blend all ingredieint in blender until pureed
- Divide among six glasses
- Garnish with lemon slices
- Serve immedialtely
To make it in a big batch, simply double the recipe.
- If you don’t have lemon juice, you can use lime juice instead.
- You can adjust the amount of vodka to your liking as well as the balance of lemon.
- To make the strawberry lemonade cocktail ahead of time, freeze it in a large zip-top bag. When you’re ready to serve, simply scoop the slush into glasses and garnish.
- Garnish glasses with a fresh strawberry for an additional fruity flavor
- Fresh lemon juice adds delicious lemonade flavor
- Try homemade lemonade for more tartness
When & Where to serve
This refreshing Pink Lemonade & Vodka Freeze Cocktail recipe would be great at any social gathering. Are you planning a shower or a girls’ night in? Serving this delicious cocktail at baby showers or bridal showers will be sure to get a five star rating from all the ladies.
When served in a martini or highball glass, your party guests are going to feel like it’s ladies’ night no matter what day of the week or time of year it is!
3 Variations to try:
Variation 1: Classic Pink Lemonade Vodka Freeze
- 1 cup pink lemonade
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon grenadine syrup
- 2 cups ice
- Lemon slices and mint leaves for garnish
- In a blender, combine the pink lemonade, vodka, grenadine syrup, and ice.
- Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into chilled cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your refreshing Pink Lemonade Vodka Freeze!
Variation 2: Fruity Raspberry-Pink Lemonade Vodka Freeze
- 1 cup pink lemonade
- 1/4 cup raspberry vodka
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 cups ice
- Fresh raspberries and lemon wedges for garnish
- In a blender, combine the pink lemonade, raspberry vodka, triple sec, frozen raspberries, and ice.
- Blend until smooth and slushy.
- Take a lemon wedge and rub it around the rim of each cocktail glass. Dip the rims in sugar to coat.
- Pour the frozen cocktail into the prepared glasses.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and lemon wedges.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the fruity goodness of this beautiful cocktail, Raspberry-Pink Lemonade Vodka Freeze!
Variation 3: Tropical Pineapple-Pink Lemonade Vodka Freeze
- 1 cup pink lemonade
- 1/4 cup coconut vodka
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cups ice
- Pineapple slices and maraschino cherries for garnish
- In a blender, combine the pink lemonade, coconut vodka, pineapple juice, lime juice, and ice.
- Blend until you have a smooth frozen mixture.
- Take a pineapple slice and make a small slit in the middle. Slide a maraschino cherry through the slit and place it on the rim of each cocktail glass.
- Pour the tropical cocktail into the glasses.
- Garnish with additional pineapple slices and cherries.
- Serve immediately and savor the tropical flavors of this Pineapple-Pink Lemonade Vodka Freeze!
I hope you enjoy this easy cocktail recipe that is perfect for warm weather. Should you try this beautiful cocktail out, please come back and let me know how you enjoyed it.
- Share the recipe with your friends and family at your next party
- Leave a comment below and let us know how you like it.
- Be sure to Pin the recipe to your Pinterest board for later.
So next time you’re looking for refreshing drinks and delicious cocktails to enjoy, be sure to give one of these easy cocktail recipes a try. You won’t be disappointed!
Hi, I’m Susan: A little bit about me
Designing Dreams with Tinker Bell Sparkle: Hello there, If you’re new here, I’m delighted to meet you! If you’ve been around for a while, thank you! I love seeing you here.
Hen and Horse Design is my canvas of creativity. My journey from ballet to design has been a graceful evolution.
Home, Garden, and Neverland: From pirouettes on stage to crafting designs with the same finesse, I bring a touch of Tinker Bell’s sparkle to everything I create.
I believe that home should be a place where you can relax, recharge, and be inspired. That’s why I focus on creating designs that are both stylish and comfortable. I also love to incorporate vintage elements into my home, because I believe they bring a sense of the past and interest to any space.
From Ballet Slippers to Sofas and Pillows: I’ve traded in my slippers for sofas and pillows. Whether you’re looking for a new sofa, a fresh coat of paint, or a complete home makeover, I’m here to help you create a space that reflects your unique style and personality.
I’m also a big fan of cooking and gardening, so I love to incorporate those elements into my designs as well. I believe that a well-designed home should be a place where you can enjoy all the things you love, from spending time with family and friends to cooking delicious meals to relaxing in your garden.
Join me as I pirouette through the world of home décor, cooking, and gardening,
I’m excited to share my designs with you and help you create a home that you love. Read more here.
Hey there, crafty friend! Are you ready to dive headfirst into the wonderful world of DIY door hangers? Picture this: a cozy afternoon with your favorite tunes playing in the background, a table overflowing with colorful paints and craft supplies, and an empty wooden door hanger just waiting for your creative touch. It’s like a mini canvas for your front door, and trust me, the possibilities are endless for a new pretty welcome sign.
Pesto is a flavorful sauce that can be used in a variety of dishes. Traditional pesto is usually made with basil, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, and garlic, and it’s a great way to add flavor to pasta, chicken, or fish. But what if you have nut allergies? Not to worry. I’ve got the perfect easy nut-free pesto recipe you can make in 10 minutes, just for you.
Have you ever wondered? Can you saute ravioli instead of boiling it? Imagine a world where crispy, golden pockets of pasta filled with delectable ingredients are just a sizzle away from landing on your plate. Welcome to the realm of pan-fried ravioli perfection, where culinary simplicity meets Italian flair. If you’ve ever yearned for a quick and scrumptious meal that’s bound to impress, you’re in for a treat!
As the leaves begin to don their vibrant coats of red and gold and a brisk chill settles in the air, there’s no denying that fall has arrived. It’s the season of cozy sweaters, crackling fires, and of course, the comforting embrace of a warm cup of tea. While the world of tea offers a vast array of flavors year-round, there’s something undeniably magical about the unique brews that emerge during autumn. In this post, we’ll journey through the best fall tea flavors.
As the cooler weather begins to turn the fall leaves to brilliant shades of red, orange, and gold, it’s time to infuse your home with the cozy charm of the fall season. One great way to do this is by creating a Fall Mantel Banner using leaves from your own backyard or from your local craft store.
Alright friends, let’s talk about elevating date nights with my easy small charcuterie board recipe. Perfectly curated for two, that savor a symphony of flavors in every bite.